Friday, July 30, 2010

Snowman killing heat induced poetry. Eat your heart out William Shakespeare (in your cool cool grave... you bastard!).

Now is the summer of our discontent, this 45C temps are devil sent, Irish skin in this heat was just not meant, those sparkle vampires from Twilight can all get bent!

Hark, what light through yonder window breaks? With such intensity my skin it doth bake! Cold I thought it was supposed to be here for goodness sake! These bloody temps I just can not take! Birds fly by my window and start to bake!

Oh Woah is me and damn this sun, infernal heat has ruined my fun. It burns my skin and warms my beer, what makes it worse is the mosquitoes near!

Some advise, no a warning, a threat I make! If I must sit in this heat and bake, anger boils and temper rise! Find me some AC or you will all die! This threat I warn is not small, my brain, this heat I will kill you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers