Thursday, August 5, 2010

Billie Piper, you sexy British badger you!

Rose Tyler, a young woman of 19 accidentally trapped one evening in the London department store where she works, finds herself surrounded by plastic mannequins that have come to life in the basement. But more importantly, you have proven to the world that British women can be sexy (despite Posh Spice's attempts to convince us otherwise).



Hubba hubba!

Thank you Rose Tyler. Seriously... thank you. Not only did you make a very well written, long lasting, and fantastic show sexy... Damn... I had something sweet, funny and amazing to write about you, but Google image has distracted me, and quite frankly, my mind is now gone blank...



Daaaaamn!

Oh, and a big thank you to Google images. Due to my searching for a photo or two of Rose Tyler to add to this little note, I now have a screen full of topless photos of Billie Piper (who played Rose Tyler). Dare I switch from "Use moderate filtering" to "No filtering"?

Sigh.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers